Friday, August 29, 2008

242

I see this guy whenever I go VTing.  It makes me smile.  I'm going to have to find out if he has a story.  Aidan and Oliver came visiting with me today.  They had a lot of fun playing with their friends.  When we were leaving I told Aidan that the D. family would be moving in a couple months.  He got a little choked up.  One of the things I don't like about living in this area is that most people we meet are in the military and only stay for a couple years.  It's hard when friends have to move, but I'm grateful I got to know the D. family a little bit.

3 comments:

Clammy said...

That guy is funny! Some people have some very interesting things in their yards.

Arlene said...

I remember a lot of those from living in NJ/NY. Most of them were black though. I'm glad Aidan has good friends but sorry he has to miss them when they move.

Merry said...

I have the same problem here. No one wants to stay in Ridgecrest. I've had so many good friends move away.