Monday, June 29, 2009

180: You couldn't get me on that thing

Photobucket
That's what Rick said about the big roller coasters at Busch Gardens. We decided to use Rick's Father's Day gift today--tickets to BG. The kids are finally big enough to enjoy it. It brought back lots of memories of my Dad. He was always game for a trip to a theme park! We had a good laugh remembering how much he like the log rides. I'm grateful for good memories and that this park has lots of entertainment for even the littlest ones.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

That coaster looks AWESOME!

Clammy said...

I wanna go on that!
I also loved that Dad was such a sport for going on all the crazy rides...good memories.

Unknown said...

Come visit! I need someone to go with me.

Arlene said...

That looks SO FUN! Wanna go on a roadtrip, Clammy?

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

I'm with Rick. You wouldn't get me on it either. My neck hurts for weeks after I ride one of those, assuming that I don't get sick to begin with.