Friday, September 11, 2009

254: Making my week a little stressful

Photobucket
I'm sure it's even more stressful for the new bus driver: trying to learn a new route, dealing with irate parents, kids not knowing where to get off, finding kids asleep on the bus. I'm grateful for the bus service. I just wish there was some way they could let parents know when they are running an hour late.

I'm also grateful that, given the events of 8 years ago, the school bus was the most stressful part of my day. And I'm very thankful that I live in the U.S.A.

3 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Sounds like she needs to get a map, make her route and stopos on it and write notes about the kids and put them at their stops.

Arlene said...

School buses should use GPS-s and have the routes all pre-done before the first day and parents could watch on their own GPS-s. Or put a GPS on your kid so you can monitor where they are and when they are close to home. Like ankle bracelets. hehehe

Kimberly said...

Oh, late buses are the worst!