Thursday, August 18, 2011

230: Most favorite picture, ever

Photobucket

I browsed through my mom's photo albums and came across this. My parents. 1968, maybe? Young and in love. Either engaged or newly wed. Adventurous. Full of life and dreams. Ready to take on the world. They met on a ski trip in Utah and got engaged in New York City with stint in Alaska somewhere in between. I wouldn't be surprised if mom made her outfit. She could have been on Project Runway, if they had it back then. She could do everything. And look at my dad. He could make friends with everyone he met. The outdoorsman. The jokester. This is my most favorite picture, ever.

5 comments:

Arlene said...

LOVE IT!!! I thought it was you at first.

AZ Hey-mon said...

Is this a photo of it in the album? I would love a copy of it.

Kimberly said...

This has always been one of my favorite photos.

Clammy said...

Same....to all of the above. =)

Jeff Sherwin said...

How Lovely, Goose bumps I have.