Monday, September 5, 2011

248: Bowling? Check!

Photobucket
While we didn't get everything crossed off our summer to-do list, we did manage to get one last thing. Bowling. The kids have been bugging me to take them for a long, long time. Sophie was very upset that they didn't have shoes in her size. It was almost a deal breaker. But, we worked through it and she ended getting the high score. Not only did she end up getting the high score between me and the kids, but she also beat everyone in the group of old folks bowling on the lane next to us.

3 comments:

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Love it, but I am surprised they didn't have bowling shoes in her size. She must be a really good bowler considering that she's only 3 years old. Way to go Sophie! Woohoo! Champion Bowler!

Kimberly said...

I like those blue bowling shoes!

Arlene said...

cool and gross. ;) j/k but bowling alley shoes just make me shudder.