Monday, June 25, 2012

The Longest Week Ever: Girls Camp, June 25-30

What a week!  We had:  bears in camp; a broken water line and no running water for the last 4 days of camp; girls getting sick; a storm that destroyed tents; another storm that had us taking shelter in the vehicles for 2 hours and bringing down branches, causing 2 wards to leave early (once the branches were cleared from the road); me getting released from YW on the last night; two girls grow by leaps and bounds.  It was a roller coaster, but it was amazing.

7 comments:

Arlene said...

Wow! WOW!! You got released the last night or found out? How many days did you have running water?

Unknown said...

Bishop told me right after testimony meeting that I was being released and getting put in Primary. I guess I should say he asked if I would serve in Primary. I was speechless.

We had running water for just 2-1/2 days of camp.

Kari said...

Wow. Sounds miserable to live through but a great story to tell afterwards!

Kimberly said...

Wow! What an adventure. What do you do in Primary?

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

That was definitely a memorable girls camp! Love you.

Clammy said...

Whoa! What a week is right!

Unknown said...

@Kimberly I'm 2nd counselor.