Saturday, March 12, 2011

071: The biggest hill around

Photobucket

On the drive to our adventure I told the kids we were going to play on top of a garbage dump that had been covered with dirt and grass and turned into a park. They ran up and down, rolled up and down, and eventually were all wore out. They said it was the best park ever. On the way back to the car Sophie got mad because she wanted to "play in the garbage!" I tried to explain that we had been on top of it all afternoon but she didn't believe me. What a nut.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

She's such a peanut!

Kimberly said...

That is so funny!!!!

AZ Hey-mon said...

Oh my! I am dying over the disappointment. We have a garbage park. It has a real name but we call it the dump park. the funny thing is the only grass at it is in the doggy park area, and the archery range.

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

Sorry AZ that stinks! She would want to play in it, not on it! I do love AZ's waste water wetlands park. It's a fantastic idea for any municipality.