Sunday, May 24, 2009

144

Photobucket
Another bbq with friends, the missionaries, and some investigators after church today. The R. family is such an inspiration to me. I'm grateful for their thoughtfulness. It's been nice not having to cook for a couple days while Rick's been in Egypt. The best part of the evening was messing around with the kids on the trampoline. While I was bouncing one of the boys came over and said, "You're from Primary!" I guess he didn't recognize me at first because I wasn't wearing my reverent face. :)

3 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

I love those kids and miss them tons! Thanks for posting pics! I can't believe how big all the kids from the ward are getting!

Carolyn (Dragon) said...

sounds like you had a great time, playing with the kids!

Arlene said...

Such joy on their faces! When I was an investigator, being with families like this was huge.

YOU have a reverent face?! ;p